[texhax] style latex

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Wed Mar 21 15:31:15 CET 2012

Joan Boorstein wrote, On 2012-03-21 15:24:
>> Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:39:50 +0000
>> From: Mohamed HOUSSNI <mohamed.houssni at e-press.co.ma>
>> Subject: [texhax] style latex
>>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> Can someone help me ? I'm looking for a way to program a latex
>> environment with several paragraphs, but after compilation it generates
>> a single paragraph. Is this possible? or is there a package that does this?
>
> There is no need for a package to do this.  If I understand the problem, all
> that should be necessary is to leave a blank line when you wish to end a
> paragraph.
>
> Joan Boorstein

I don't this that is what the OP wants. He wants something similar to this

\begin{env}
paragraph 1

paragraph 2

paragraph 3
\end{env}

resulting in

paragraph 1 paragraph 2 paragraph 3

i.e. typeset as if there was no blank lines.

As already answered elsewhere, this can be done by simply redefinining
\par within the nevironment.

--

/daleif