[texhax] Hi, a question about LyX

Ron tr0777 at pris.ca
Sun Mar 4 08:55:01 CET 2012

Sorry to bother you but I have looked on the net and various sites and
haven't found an answer to the question: Is there a way to make links in
LyX live links? I know they are live when the book is converted to a pdf
if you set it that way in 'Document > Settings > Pdf Properties', but I
mean live and clickable in Lyx. Obviously there is no way with the 'Insert
> Hyperlink' route, but has anybody, ahem... figured a hack to get live
links working. I want to use Lyx to help me study Spanish, and internet
access from the LyX file to the net would be great.

--
Regards,
Ron