[texhax] LaTeX-TeX Live 2009

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Jul 27 00:13:21 CEST 2012

On 2012-07-26 at 22:41:12 +0200, Uwe Ziegenhagen wrote:

 > TeX Live 2009 is also completely outdated, the current version is
 > TeX Live 2012. If the problem you encounter is indeed caused by an
 > error in a stylefile there is a good chance that it has been fixed
 > in later versions.  So please consider upgrading your TeX Live
 > installation. :-)

Unless it turns out that there is really a bug in a .sty file, I
wouldn't recommend an upgrade.  TeX Live 2009 worked fine for me.

It's not encouraging if such an upgrade doesn't solve the problem.

In order to decide whether a TeX Live upgrade is necessary, we
definitely need more information.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25