[texhax] LaTeX-TeX Live 2009

Pfeffer Washek washek at q.com
Wed Jul 25 22:58:54 CEST 2012

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am using LaTeX on TeX-Live 2009 program.  Recently, I started to have the following problem.

I make a mistake that stops compiling (such as "undefined control sequence").  I correct it and click Typset again.  A new error message appears, which is not to anything I typed, and which I do not know how to correct.  I must discard the .aux file to start new compiling.

Could you be so kind as to help me to correct this problem.  I am only a mathematician and not very proficient with computers.  If you prefer to call me, my home phone number is (520) 297-7755, and I am at home most of the time.

Thank you, and best regards.

Washek Pfeffer