[texhax] pgf "gears"

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Jan 7 03:01:56 CET 2012

On 2012-01-06 at 18:17:15 -0500, Victor Ivrii wrote:

 > How to draw in tikz "gears" with many teeth? I tried
 > decorations.fractals but without any success. I also tried \foreach
 > but also failed

Maybe it's worthwhile to look for lower level commands.  pgf is just a
wrapper for the PostScript imaging model which PDF inherited.

Thus, I assume that that pgf must have representations of low-level
PostScript instructions like moveto, lineto, curveto, and so on.
It's based on them.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25