[texhax] Needhelp to generate e-book files

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Sun Aug 12 19:45:22 CEST 2012

You wrote:
You should put more trust in the pdfpages manual. It doesn't mention
trim and clip without reason.

It is not a question of trust.  It is a question of knowing how to do it.
I have examined both the pdfpages and graphics manual and neither of them
tells how to do it.  With your help, I was finally able to get it working.
But I don't see how I could have known.

Thank you, Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification