[texhax] Write18

Vafa Khalighi simurgh12 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:50:14 CEST 2012

> If your call is "pdflatex filename.tex" I can't even see how you do the
> first one automatically; could you expand on that?

the first run is done by user. Just as you or anyone else from an editor
typeset a document by the means of "pdflatex filename.tex"

> Anyway, solutions include: changing your call so that it first calls
> the preprocessor, then "pdflatex filename.ltx", then deletes the file;
> or you can use a master file with an input file:

This is exactly what I have already said. But it seems impossible that
during one run of pdflatex (the one that user starts initially), you can
have a second pdflatex run.