[texhax] hyperref footnotes backref?

Daniel Halperin dhalperi at cs.washington.edu
Mon Apr 2 02:08:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

(From Google search results, I think this is a right mailing list to
send this query to. Please let me know a better list if not. :)

Hyperref includes the hyperfootnotes option which makes the
footnotemark in the text link down to the start of the footnote. Does
anyone know if there is a way that also makes the footnotemark that
starts the footnote link backwards into the text where the footnote is
referred from? This would be like backref/pagebackref in the
bibliography, but for footnotes.

Thanks,
Dan (please cc me on replies as I'm not subscribed)