[texhax] includegraphics with spaces in the file path?

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Thu Sep 29 20:07:04 CEST 2011

Just to revisit a really old subject, I switched from MiKTeX to TeXLive 2011
a while ago.  As I re-test this software with XeLaTeX, it seems that using
\includegraphics with filepaths containing spaces no longer works.  Is it
possible Heiko's enhancements to grffile didn't make it into TeX Live 2011?

Thanks,
-pd

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Ulrike Fischer <news3 at nililand.de> wrote:

> Am Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:40:12 +0100 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:
>
> > Am Mon, 14 Feb 2011 17:22:16 -0500 schrieb Peter Davis:
>
> > Apart from this: Don't put manually files in the main ("Install")
> > root of miktex. You can loose them when miktex updates or installs
> > packages. Use either the roots UserData, CommonData or a new own
> > local root.
>
> I meant the roots UserConfig and CommonConfig, not ...Data.
>
> --
> Ulrike Fischer

----
The Tech Curmudgeon