[texhax] [tex-fonts] Initial public release of Millennial

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Sep 13 04:06:08 CEST 2011

Hi Stephen,

On Fr, 19 Aug 2011, Stephen Hartke wrote:
> Millennial is designed to be a math accompaniment to New Century
> Schoolbook.  After working on this for several years, I have finally
> prepared an initial release.  The package and some compiled samples can be

Congratulation.

> comments people have.  After any initial feedback, I will submit the package
> to CTAN.

If you want better testing uploading it soon would be better. That
would mean if the fonts are free (I didn't check) that they will
be included in TeX Live and immediately available and useable for
most users of TeX Live.

Thanks for your great work and all the best

Norbert
SHIFNAL (n.,vb.)
An awkward shuffling walk caused by two or more people in a hurry
accidentally getting into the same segment of revolving door. A
similar effect is achieved by people entering three-legged races
unwisely joined at the neck instead of the ankles.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff