[texhax] Linux Libertine, XeTex, and Microtype

Chris Yocum cyocum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 18:05:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am working on a microtype configuration file for the Linux Libertine
font.  I am getting many warnings from the microtype package and I don't
really understand them all.  I was wondering if someone who has
experience with the microtype package could help me?

the warnings are like this:

Package microtype Warning: No protrusion set chosen, no default set
declared.
(microtype)                Using empty set.

Package microtype Warning: protrusion inheritance list
`mt-LinuxLibertineO.cfg/
94(protrusion)' will override list
(microtype)                `mt-LinuxLibertineO.cfg/94(protrusion)' for
font `EU
1/LinuxLibertineO///' on input line 94.

The configuration file that I am working on is here:
http://pastebin.com/bSHJ4zFT

Thanks in advance!

Chris