[texhax] flowfram questions

Peter Davis pfd at pfdstudio.com
Sun Oct 23 04:13:18 CEST 2011

Ok, I'm getting frantic, after many hours of not being able to get this
working.  I know that flowfram allows many frames to be defined, and each
has a page list.  So those are stored in

\csname @ff at pages@\romannumeral#1\endcsname, where #1 is the number of the
frame being referenced.

I'm trying to write a macro that will let me add a page to a frame's page
list.  As far as I can make out, this has to happen before the page actually
starts, so I have a count register, \nextpage, that's supposed to give the

\newcommand{\ffpages}[1]{\makeatletter\csname @ff at pages
@\romannumeral#1\endcsname\makeatother}
\newcommand{\activateff}[1]{\nextpage=\thepage\advance\nextpage by
1\setflowframe{#1}{pages={\ffpages{#1},\nextpage}}}

 Can anyone spot a problem with either of these?  When I get to the end of
the doc, I try displaying the lists with:

Frame 1 pages: \ffpages{1}

and all I get, for all the frames, is page 1.

Anything?

Thanks,
-pd

--