[texhax] A Self-Referential Logo

Iraj Kalantari I-Kalantari at wiu.edu
Tue Oct 4 02:27:37 CEST 2011

At times, I produce a one-page (pdf) document (say a quiz) where there is a logo on the top left margin.

The logo is a reduced (in size) of the typeset version of the very page (minus the appearance of a logo on the top of the logo).

Sometimes, I do that a couple of times and the logo 'looks' identical to the regular version of the page (but, of course, unreadable are the logos as they get smaller).

I presume, TeX can do that *efficiently* by some technique (where typesetting a couple of times continues to create a logo of the previous version of the page).

Has this been done?

Anyone up to it?

Iraj.