[texhax] Inquiry for AED for Special Projects

Olivier Couronné olivier.couronne at gmail.com
Sat May 21 11:14:22 CEST 2011

>From Olivier Couronné
Assistant Professor,University Paris 10 Nanterre, France.

Hello

I am developing a software, called PdfArticle, under GNU/GPL, which aim is
to provide a reading and working environment for mathematicians.

It takes math articles in the pdf format, and displays the article together
with the sequence of theorems or bibliography, as shown in the joined
picture.
The Sourceforge webpage is http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfarticle/
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfarticle/>
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfarticle/>
Some features are :

  * authors management
  * label management

Other researchers are often interested in this software, but for now
pdfarticle suffers several drawbacks, as

 * not available for Windows and Mac (due to the use of Poppler)
 * still in alpha stageDue to lack of time (and skills), I am now searching
for help to continue the development of this software.I would like to know
if you could be interested in this type of project.Thanks for your
attention.Best regards.Olivier Couronné.