[texhax] inline lists

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Wed May 18 00:09:05 CEST 2011

sorry for the delay ...

"Paul Isambert" <zappathustra at free.fr> a écrit 14.05.2011 12:17:59:
> Le 13/05/2011 17:33, Uwe Lueck a écrit :
>> "Steve Peter"<speter at mac.com> wrote 13.05.2011 16:28:48:
>>> All this talk of fish makes me wonder: how does it scale?
>> An important point: you can *buy* scaled fish,
>> you can't *catch* scaled fish.
> [...]
> As for Steve's (Hail to the Chief!) question about scales, it is well
> known that fish usually go for E minor. Unless they're shark, in which
> case they're not fish, and they generally verge on atonality. Octopuses
> of course like bagpipe.

Indeed, octopuses can move through very small holes,

    http://www.weichtiere.at/Kopffuesser/octopus.html

shows a beer can containing an octupus. That's the kind of fun
juvenile octupuses like. Young octopusesses (octopus girls),
by contrast, like to dress themselves in coloured Scottish
bagpipes (through one of the pipes) and go out in the evening
with them, using the pipes as "high heels".

> Hopes this helps, or not,
DISCLAIMER:
Who doesn't feel helped by this
probably lacks abilities required for using TeX

-- Uwe.

P.S.: about as Dalí's giraffe:

    http://www.reevo.com/b3ta/dali_giraffe_large.jpg