[texhax] Need help with excel graph

Jasmine Norman ddjnorman at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 18:30:33 CEST 2011

I have a excel chart to be a part of latex doc. I checked internet and did the following.
1. Select chart - Print to eps
2. Open GSview - Convert Ps - EPS - Automatically compute bouding box
3. includegraphics {file} [As per the fig insertion procedure]
In the output the excel chart is too large to fit and so its not displaying the chart. I get only the caption and when I move to the next page , the chart is displayed for a fraction of sec.
I think I need to crop the excel chart. I am not sure how to make it small, to fit in the screen.

Please help.

Jasmine Norman