[texhax] PDF to EMF?

narke narkewoody at gmail.com
Tue May 3 06:48:34 CEST 2011

Many thanks.  If so, ...  I think there is no benefits using pdftops
over using Inkscape.  A 35K pdf will be converted to a emf of 58k by
inkscape, to me, it's good enough.  The only problem is that I've not
managed to batch/script inkscape as I wish.

Thanks anyway.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)