[texhax] Placing unknown images arbitrarily by lower left corner

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Mar 30 21:22:23 CEST 2011

Peter Davis wrote:

> This looks very useful, especially since I'm putting all these images in
> saveboxes anyway.  I'm not sure I understand the directions though.  Can
> I reposition the box after specifying the image inside it?

Just in case Heiko has already retired for the night ...

The box won't have any position after specifying the image inside it;
it will just be a box (named or numbered), waiting patiently to be used.
It is only when you /use/ it that it will gain a position (implicit or
explicit).

HTH :
Philip Taylor