[texhax] auto-pst-pdf and \include, \input

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 9 10:15:33 CET 2011

Hi all,

I am using an up-to-date luaLaTeX to typeset my thesis. I am using some small electronic schematics written using pst-circ. To get everything together in one single run, I use auto-pst-pdf. This works fine in for a single file. However, it seems not to work using \include or \input: the package claims that the file \jobname-pics.pdf does not exist – in fact, it does not, neither does any other -pics.pdf file.

So: Is there a way to get this running with \include or \input? Or is there another way to include pstricks in a luaTeX document?

Happy for any answer,
Arno