[texhax] Enumerate lists inside "tables"?

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:13:48 CEST 2011

2011/6/16 Hubert Lam <hubert at hubertlam.info>

> Hi all
>

> I’m pretty sure it’s been asked to death – are there any packages that
> assist with enumerated lists inside tables?
>

> I want to typeset some syllabus/program documents, and at the same time,
> from that source, modify the document to have tickboxes for each dot
> point/enumerated item for other teachers to tick off.
>

> Document for teachers:
>

> [image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
>

> The version of this document which I would like to have tickboxes
> (currently typed up in Word using whole stack of tables etc.)
>

> Can anyone suggest where to start? I’m completely stumped at how LaTeX is
> far more difficult than Word in this regard – and I would consider myself an
> “experienced” user of 8 years.
>

> (I post this to the PSTricks forum so that someone might be able to help
> with drawing a quasi table using psline or something like that)
>

> Thanks
>

> Hubert

If I understand you correctly, you just want to change the bullets, or?

Therefore it's just necessary to redefine the respective label/enumitems to
boxes. Example:

\renewcommand{\*labelitemi*}{--}

Check the symbols-a4.pdf for a suitable symbol and done...

Uwe

--
Uwe Ziegenhagen
<http://www.uweziegenhagen.de>