[texhax] Simulating dotted leading

Philip TAYLOR (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Jun 2 18:45:06 CEST 2011

Tried very hard, but still can't see what you are unable to achieve.
Can you send a demo, and a description of what you would like
the demo to achieve that it currently cannot ?

Philip Taylor (sometime G3TGQ)
--------