[texhax] FW:

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Sun Jul 24 00:13:29 CEST 2011

Few things to start:
1. The email address you have used appears to be sufficiently precise.
2. It is better to include a subject. I normally ignore postings
without a subject and selectively look at those that do.
3. Your file will not compile without the images you have specified
and I do not want to spend the time in commenting out image
references. What are the lines of code that are providing the errors
you mention/giving you trouble?

I suspect the problem is with the inclusion of the minipage
environment inside the figure environment but that is just a guess.
Note also that I am not entirely familiar with the ams classes and how
they might change the behaviour of certain packages.

As an aside, if I use multiple images inside one figure environment I
prefer to use the subfig package ftp://ctan.tug.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/subfig/subfig.pdf

Can you be more precise about the portion that requires attention,
please?

Alan

--
Alan T Litchfield