[texhax] JPEG preview of XeLaTeX page?

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Fri Jul 8 00:48:35 CEST 2011

2011/7/7 Peter Davis <pfd at pfdstudio.com>:
> I'm not a lawyer, but my understanding is that Ghostscript can't be
> redistributed as part of a commercial software package.  I'd be happy to be
> wrong on this point, and I'm going to have another look at the GPL to see if
> I am.

<quote
source="https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Ghostscript#History">
Ghostscript was originally written by L. Peter Deutsch in 1986 for the
GNU Project, and released under the GNU General Public License; later,
Deutsch formed Aladdin Enterprises to license Ghostscript under a
proprietary license. Ghostscript is currently owned by Artifex
Software and maintained by Artifex Software employees and the
worldwide user community. The current version of Ghostscript is again
available under GPL but Ghostscript can be also licensed for use in
proprietary projects for a fee.
</quote>