[texhax] detexify

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 01:05:39 CET 2011

For all Android-Phone users out there (don't know about other phones
sorry)....
there is a application in the market to get detexify on your android.
You can check now symbols on the go... bus, train, escalator, all those
places where you wonder how to draw an specific symbol.

Seriously, it is nice since you can quickly check up on your Android
device without opening a browser on your desktop and get possible
distracted.
AND drawing a symbol with your fingers is much easier compared to the
humble attempts I had to do this with a mice.

Torsten