[texhax] xwatermark: LaTeX Error: File `keyreader.sty' not found.

Peter Ragosch peter.ragosch at kabelmail.de
Thu Jan 13 15:14:03 CET 2011

Hi All,
Hi Ahmed,

trying out package xwatermark [1] from Ahmed Musa I got the following
error

! LaTeX Error: File `keyreader.sty' not found.

On CTAN I didn't found this file, but I found an announcement about it
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Comp/comp.text.tex/2010-01/msg00317..html

> CTAN has a new package: keyreader
>    * From: CTAN Announcements <ctan-ann at xxxxxxxx>
>    * Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 20:23:10 -0500
> [...]
> License type: lppl
> [...]

there it's told the file should be placed here
http://tug.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/keyreader
but there is no folder with name _keyreader_,

and I found the keyreader.sty content version 0.1 here

http://ctan.binkerton.com/ctan.readme.php?filename=macros/latex/contrib/xwatermark/keyreader.sty .

Is it correct that the file keyreader.sty is no more available on CTAN?
Or did I miss something?

With kind regards
Peter

[1]
\documentclass[a4paper]{minimal}
\usepackage[allpages,printwatermark]{xwatermark}

\begin{document}
\watermarksetup{fontfamily=phv,
fontsize=12pt,width=\paperheight,angle=90,scale=0.8,
xcoord=20,ycoord=10,color=red!55!yellow!50,
textmark=CONFIDENTIAL}
\end{document}