[texhax] [NTG-pdftex] \pdfximage : is there a transparency attribute or method ?

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Wed Jan 5 00:58:56 CET 2011

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> Again, it's implemented in pdftex.def, look for
> \pdfcolorstack...
> Color parameters are specified in the PDF specification.
>
> Yours sincerely
>    Heiko Oberdiek

Thank you once again, Heiko (and also Paul, for the
immediately preceding reply).

** Phil.
--
Not sent from my i-Pad, i-Phone, Blackberry, Blueberry, or any
such similar poseurs' toy, none of which would I be seen dead