[texhax] Initial public release of Millennial

Stephen Hartke hartke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:54:10 CEST 2011

Millennial is designed to be a math accompaniment to New Century
Schoolbook.  After working on this for several years, I have finally
prepared an initial release.  The package and some compiled samples can be
downloaded from http://www.math.unl.edu/~shartke2/computer/latex/latex.php.

There are still many things to be fixed and features that I would like to
add, but I believe the package is in a usable state.  I would appreciate any
comments people have.  After any initial feedback, I will submit the package
to CTAN.

Best wishes,
Stephen Hartke