[texhax] Decimal alignment along with superscript

Peeyush Mehta pmehta at iitk.ac.in
Sun Aug 7 08:59:58 CEST 2011

As mentioned earlier, I am able to do the correct alignment. However, I am stuck with another issue related to this. The column heading where I want to align the decimal entries is \beta_{a1},. i.e., it uses 'symbol' and 'subscript' commands. Hence the column heading is getting aligned with the integral part of the number (example it is getting aligned with 48 in 48.26**). This is looking odd. I used multicolumn{1}{c}{\beta_a1} but \beta and subscript function does not work with multicolumn. Any pointers on this. Thanks in advance.
Peeyush