[texhax] Who can tell me what's the font used in the picture?

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Apr 15 18:26:03 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 16:10 +0100, Steve Schwartz wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-15 at 15:42 +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> > Another relative
> >  > question: given any color on my screen, is there a tool that can
> > tell
> >  > me its CMYK values?  I love CMYK more than RGB.
>
> I would guess that most graphics applications would do this

and of course there are numerous web resources providing the rgb->cmyk
conversion algorithms and online converters. My (limited) understanding
is that such algorithms are not unique, but the conversion rgb->cmyk is
more robust than the inverse so that picking an rgb value from the
screen and converting it should result in a good cmyk equivalent. Others
may know more/better.

In the linux world, kruler is a KDE tool that measures pixels with a
graphical ruler. It has a cursor which returns the hexidecimal
representation of the rgb value...

Steve
Professor Steven J Schwartz        Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7660
Head, Space & Atmospheric Physics  Fax:   +44-(0)20-7594-7772
The Blackett Laboratory            E-mail: s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College London            Office: Huxley 6M67A
London SW7 2AZ, U.K.               Web: www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~sjs