[texhax] Tableau package

Hubert Lam hubert at hubertlam.info
Fri Apr 1 11:50:52 CEST 2011

Hi all

Does anyone here use the Tableau package at all?

http://melusine.eu.org/syracuse/exemples/tarass/tableau/

Though I'm not a French user, the fact that it uses PSTricks to draw the arrows and table is perfect for my setup. In fact I've been using it for 3+ years now.

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be actively developed any more :(

Would there be someone willing to ask Christian Schenk if it go into the MiKTeX package repository? :p Apart from "bombarding" Christian with e-mails, what would be another (nice) way of doing this?

Many thanks

Hubert