[texhax] Full frame in Beamer

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 00:19:21 CEST 2010

Hello,

Although this seems like a fairly obvious thing, I can't seem to find any
answer. I would like to find a way in beamer to present an image as the
complete frame without borders or a frame title.

Does anyone ever need to do this with beamer?

What are the options available to me?

I think that my search has been confounded by instructions to go full screen
in a pdf viewer. Below is a short example minus an image file.

Thanks in advance!

\documentclass{beamer}[14pt]
\usepackage{beamerthemesplit}

\usetheme{PaloAlto}
\setbeamertemplate{footline}[frame number]
\setbeamertemplate{navigation symbols}{}

\title{Test}
\begin{document}
\frame{\titlepage}

\begin{frame}{Picture}