[texhax] \includegraphics command is not working

Mostafa ali wremostafa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 23:00:29 CEST 2010

Hi

I am a new latex user. I am using MikTex 2.8 version and also using WinEdt 6.0
version. I am using these under windows operating system.

For some resaon the \includegraphics command is not working. Here I have
attached a simple code that I have been using for testing. If I don't use any
extension for the figure name, the code gives an error that the file is not
found. The figure file is in the same folder that .tex file is. if I add the
extension (.eps) to the figure name then it gives a new error that the extension
is unknown. I don't have any clue why the command is not working.

Any help is appreciable.

Thanks

Mostafa