[texhax] Who is using biblatex?

Lim Lian Tze liantze at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 02:55:45 CET 2010

Hello,

> Is there anyone on the list that is currently using this (biblatex or
> biblatex-apa)? Apart from the major changes to structure (and I am afraid I
> am very comfortable with bibtex field structures), are there any issues you
> found?

I have been using both biblatex and biblatex-apa for since biblatex 0.6. I
haven't had to change anything in my bib files, except for one thing: if
you're used to typing "Sept" for the month field in your bibtex days, you
must now change it to the number "9". Month fields in biblatex accept only a
number in the 1 - 12 range.

Hope that helps,

Best regards,
- Lian Tze -