[texhax] environment from command

Barbara Sánta santa.barbi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 15:40:00 CET 2010

very sorry if I was unundrestandable, you are right, the first and
third argument is not necessary.
So transform a \command{arg} into a
with defining env environment. My problem was that I could not find a
  \newenvironment{env}{\command ?beginning a block? }{ ?end of the block? }
solution, where ? signs my problem. But Heiko Oberdiek gave a perfect
solution with a package.