[texhax] environment from command

Barbara Sánta santa.barbi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 14:13:22 CET 2010

Hi Reinhard, thanks your answer, but this is not the solution I hoped,
as you *have to* apply braces, so the argument of the command remains
an argument of the environment, and the body of the environment must
be empty.

The real problem with other words is the next:
  when I define an environment, how could I open a block in the second
argument of the \newenvironment, and how could I close it in the third
one.

Barbara