[texhax] Using Kopka Style within nomencl

Ricardo Barros Duarte d'Oliveira richardtrle at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:10:17 CET 2010

Hi there, I'm making an abbreviation list, and while I was reading its
documentation file for getting started with it I came accross the Kopka
style.

I'd like to use an abbreviation list that bears this style, I've tried to
assemble the code, but I'm receiving several errors,

Even when I carefully edit the nomencl.sty and replace the parts that are
supposed to be replaced, it gives the same error (something related with par
and linebreak)

so, can someone help me on this?

Thanks in advance

--