[texhax] Implementing control sequences with key values

Vafa Khalighi vafakhlgh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:28:09 CET 2010

You can set parameters with keyval or xkeyval packages. Is there any package
that you can do the same with commands. So for example, you define a
command, say, \direction which has two values RTL and LTR and is used in the
following way:

\direction=RTL or

\direction=LTR

Is it possible to implement these kind of control sequences?

--
I prefer the most bloodcurdling death to living with humility. The only
country I am faithful to, is IRAN. Do not denigrate my last moments...