[texhax] question about \if

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Fri Nov 12 13:59:40 CET 2010

Could you please explain the the rest of us, Uwe, what
this has to do with TeX ?  It appears to be little more
than a personal attack on another list member who has
sought advice, and as such has no place on this list
(or most other places, for that matter).

Philip Taylor
--------