[texhax] Changebar issues

Simmie, John john.simmie at nuigalway.ie
Sat Nov 6 17:59:01 CET 2010

Changebar is not utterly reliable, or rather I have found that it
clashes with the Elsevier journal articleclass elsart.

Manuscript changes can be shown with packages soul and color but whether
this will work for you ???

Emeritus Professor John Simmie::Combustion Chemistry Centre::NUI Galway,
Ireland

>Hello,

>It seems there are limits for LaTeX. I'm working on a book with
listings (texttt, >mathtt) with the listings package, normal text, math,
a lot of big eps-pictures, >marginnote and marginpar, and from time to
time a whole paragraph with a changebar >(bar outside, the side depends
on the pagenumber). I know that this is a lot.