[texhax] help needed re the header line of the endnotes section of a book

Paul Isambert zappathustra at free.fr
Fri Mar 12 08:56:18 CET 2010

It depends on your format (plain TeX? ConTeXt? LaTeX? something else?)
but the solution would be an interaction between your macro for endnotes
and \mark (properly used, see the TeXbook on this). However, if you're
not using plain, the macros are probably hard to hack and you'll want to
find a proper package...
Paul