[texhax] writing vertical bar in margin

Philip Taylor (Webmaster, Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Jun 29 16:34:03 CEST 2010

K S A Al-Ghafri wrote:

 > I could not write a vertical text in the edge of paper (margin) like in the
 > attached file.

Understood.  Unfortunately in your earlier message
you wrote "vertical text like a bar", which I interpreted
too literally.  I know how to write a bar in the margin,
but writing rotated text is beyond my current abilities.

** Phil.
--------