[texhax] more on math rendering for the web (including Microsoft Word Symbol font and TeX for web)

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Tue Jun 29 15:54:53 CEST 2010

Am 29.06.10 15:37 schrieb Uwe Lueck:
> [just supplying missing slashes, sorry, U.L.]
>
> Dan Doernberg <dan at fairness.com>,  27.06.2010 16:51:59:
>> 1. Would it be trivial or difficult for our software to render TeX
>> input documents for the Web? Would LaTeX and/or other variants be
>> the same?
>
> Jürgen Fenn's topical TeX catalogue lists several tools at CTAN
>
> http://mirror.ctan.org/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#html
>
> only
>
> http://ctan.org/pkg/tex2page http://ctan.org/pkg/tex2rtf

THX, added for the next revision that will appear on CTAN overnight.

> and perhaps
>
> http://ctan.org/pkg/webguide
>
> as a guide are missing.

As a guide, webguide is included in the section on references and manuals:

http://dante.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/bytopic.html#webguide

More hints to the Topic Index of the TeX Catalogue are welcome.

Regards,
Jürgen.