[texhax] Font Size Question

Thomas Jacobs thomasjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 19:46:22 CEST 2010

Karl and Alex,

Thanks very much for the replies.  The link Karl shared helps me to
know that I cannot use tiny if my base font is 12 and I am limited to
a minimum 7 pt size.

I used Alex' reply to navigate to the .clo files in the MikTeX
distribution.  While I can see what he shared I must confess, I am
unfamiliar with much of the code.

What is the difference between bk12.clo and size12.clo?

How does one interpret @vipt vs. @viipt, for example?  Are these set
in the program or do they have defined values in the language?

Thanks again,

Tom

--
Thomas Jacobs