[texhax] amer

Axel Freyn axel-freyn at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 17:19:34 CET 2010

Dear Amer,

I believe, there are some errors introduce by you when copying the
output of LaTeX into this mail. Especially:
This error
> LaTex Error: Missing \beigen{document}
should probably read:
> LaTex Error: Missing \begin{document}
referring to the fact that in your file did not start correctly.

The line
>       \dcumentclass{birkmult}
reported by LaTex poses another question: Is this again a
copying-mistake introduced when you wrote this mail - or is this the
original message? If it is the original message, then the error is a
missing "o" in the tex-file. You should have spelled it like:

\documentclass{birkmult}

With that, the error should dissapear?

Axel