[texhax] emperical surveys about the propagation of LaTeX?

Jan Leusmann jan.leusmann at fh-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 5 22:02:11 CET 2010

Dear Sir or Madam,
Me and a friend of mine are currently working on a seminar paper about LaTeX
and we are still looking for a reliable source (or a source anyway) about
the propagation of LateX amongst students or scientists. Unfortunately, the
"DANTE" organisation did not response on our e-mail.
Could you possibly give us a URL to a emperical survey or some reliable
statistics? Potential sources could also cover American countries and not
necessarily European ones.
Yours,
Jan Leusmann and Christoph Seelus