[texhax] bibtex

Susan Dittmar Susan.Dittmar at gmx.de
Tue Aug 17 17:38:56 CEST 2010

Dear Philipp,

your advertising lua reminded me again that I heard nice things about
luatex. So I ventured towards its homepage, trying to get a start.  Looks
like my search fu is quite bad, as I did not find any beginner's guide or
any easy or advanced examples.

For a project of mine I would like to use lua if it really makes things
easier. In this project I need
- an index
- a glossary
- automatical double typesetting (done via perl script right now), same
  text in two different fonts

At the moment I have that working using pdflatex and external programs (and
doing the glossary completely by hand as I find it too tedious to tweak
makeglossary to my needs).

Do you have any hints for me where I should start if I would like to use
lualatex instead?

Thanks in advance,

	Susan