[texhax] Use of tex shop

b.moses at rcn.com b.moses at rcn.com
Mon Aug 16 19:42:39 CEST 2010

I been using Tex Shop successfully for several years.  For the past two years I
haven't had the need of the program. However. I started using it again. I got a
message telling me to upgrade Tex Shop I upgraded the program.  It seems to
work well.  However, the DVI page has "Untitled" at the top even when I put a
title in the body of the page.  The PDF page has the correct title,however.  What
can I do  to replace "Untitled" on the top of the DVI by the title  of the I want for
the paper I'm writing. Thanks for your help.  Harry E. Moses