[texhax] Simply hyper reference question

Thomas Jacobs thomasjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:27:12 CEST 2010

Hi.  I finally got the \href command deciphered and have been putting
active links in a document.  I currently lack printer access.  Can
someone share the following with me?

1.  While it is obvious when viewing a document in adobe acrobat there
is a link or something special about such text, it does not appear
that it includes underlining for the printed version.  Is this
correct, does the printed version lack any indication that a group of
words is a link?

2.  If it is not obviously a printed link, can someone share what
technique they implement to make this obvious in printed .pdf

Thomas Jacobs, FRM, PRM, PhD
Assistant Professor of Finance
Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
DePaul University