[texhax] Simply hyper reference question

Thomas Jacobs thomasjacobs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 22:27:12 CEST 2010

Hi.  I finally got the \href command deciphered and have been putting
active links in a document.  I currently lack printer access.  Can
someone share the following with me?

1.  While it is obvious when viewing a document in adobe acrobat there
is a link or something special about such text, it does not appear
that it includes underlining for the printed version.  Is this
correct, does the printed version lack any indication that a group of
words is a link?

2.  If it is not obviously a printed link, can someone share what
technique they implement to make this obvious in printed .pdf
documents?

Thanks,

Tom

--