[texhax] help: Mirror postscript file

Heiko Oberdiek heiko.oberdiek at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:47:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 09, 2010 at 11:15:06AM +0530, Ganesh Sharma wrote:

Please configure your mail client to generate plain text instead
of HTML.

> I have some dvi files &amp; I want to have mirror postscript files of
> these files.

> Kindly explain the method of getting mirror postscript files of dvi
> files.

A solution for LaTeX that is independent from the driver
(can also be adopted for plain TeX):

\expandafter\ifx\csname pdfhorigin\endcsname\relax
  \global\setbox\AtBeginShipoutBox=\hbox to \wd\AtBeginShipoutBox{%
      \hbox to \paperwidth{%
\section{Hello World}

Yours sincerely
  Heiko Oberdiek