[texhax] ! Undefined control sequence \end{itemize}

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Aug 2 21:48:09 CEST 2010

Olga Lyashevska wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I encounter a problem with 'itemize' environment (please see below).
> Any suggestions?
>
> Many thanks,
> Olga
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \enit at enditemize ->\enit at after
>                                \endlist \enit at toks \expandafter
> {\enit at savek...
> l.200 \end{itemize}
>
> ?
>
> or
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> \enit at enditemize ... \expandafter {\enit at savekeys
>                                                   }\xdef \enit at afterlist
> {\d...
> l.200 \end{itemize}

Well we need to see the code that is causing the problem.

Can you provide a minimal example? Try to include a few packages a
possible such that you still get this error.

I have seen it before but I've forgotten what caused it.

Do you really need, the enumerate package, enumitem and paralist?

Note that \usepackage[shortlabel]{enumitem} gives the same functionality
as the enumerate package.

I do not remember if paralist touches the standard classes

/daleif